8.01.2008

the facts of life, the facts of life.

1. My fingertips on my left hand are completely raw...you know what this means. Guitar. Writing. Yes.

2. My friend asked me how late 24 hour fitness was opened. To which I responded, "oh, probably 24 hours but I'm just guessing."

3. Today we locked IT during work hours so we could have freestyle battles. At one point my coworker said the words "allegory and stabbed in the abdomen" all in one breath. All while wearing a white golfing glove on his right hand.

4. The way certain people choose to handle adult situations is really disappointing to me. Are we in middle school? If you think I am talking about you...then yes, it is probably you. grow up. If this is not you then carry on my wayward son.

5. Does anyone want to go to Europe next year with me...? I am going no matter what, I need a travel buddy:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

are you talking about me? i'm not sure.

Anonymous said...

i'm a giva'. even when i hate.

let's go to greece.