8.25.2008

life lesson #444....

don't judge people based off of hearsay...get to know them, if you see their true colors and regret it later then at least you made your own choice and you know it's accurate. Sure, take the critics opinions in the back of your mind...but don't let those opinions make up your mind for you. If you find that your own opinions differ from the critics, then gradually take away the negative things others have said.

a couple days ago my friend asked me, "Steph if someone was to have warned you that a situation would turn out badly...would you have listened, or done something different?" I said no probably not, i like to figure things out for myself. If someone else was right, in the end...i will gladly go up to them and say, "i am sorry, you were right...now i know for myself, and now i am stronger."

PS: I wrote a new song, the vid is on facebook...if you have one, check it out.

i had this song stuck in my head tonight.

1 comment:

mmcfarland483 said...

the number 444 is perfect. it is a holy number.