8.24.2008

lunchtime facts...


a few facts from lunch with the parents at Paul's place:

1. I spilled a cup of black coffee on my gray pants on the way to church. Crotchal region. Hot.

2. My mom was watching a sparrow poop, she was deep in thought and said that's why I like hummingbirds so much, they only pee.

3. When I was little I called hamburgers "hangabones" and lawnmowers "lawnbones" but I fed my dog Petey "dones" not bones.

4. When I quoted memory verses in Sunday school I said " the lord is my shepard I do not want Him." and "surely, goodness and mercy shall follow you all the days of your life"...I asked who Shirley was and why she was following me.

5. Steven Curtis chapman is playing right now on the radio station in my parents car. "sink or swim I'm diving in"...I know someone will appreciate that song with me!

6. Up until I was 6 I thought my name was Stephanie Grant Landscape Services (my dads business).

2 comments:

mmcfarland483 said...

I'm divin' in...I'm going deep...in over my head I wanna be. Caught in the rush...lost in the flow...in over my head I wanna go. Yes.

STEPH GRANT said...

The rivers deep the rivers wide the rivers water is alive
So sink or swim Im diving in....and a friend's a friend forever...if the Lord's the Lord of them....WHEN'S IT MY TURNNN?!

sorry i got stuck in christian medley mode...and well, ariel that whore, is everywhere.