8.29.2008

you have bad manners.

Things I have learned this week and random facts:

I would rather drink hemlock than consume diet pepsi...it tastes very wrong in my mouth. if someone wanted to annoy the crap out of me all they would have to do is wear a veluer running suit while carrying around a tub of red vines and singing mambo number 5.Hooters has very delicious appetizers... And girls in tiny orange panties and tubesocks. I enjoy sniffing screen printing ink, new magazines, Daniel Chesnut, Candies for men. the old winnie the pooh song is overrrrated, the new one's where it's at. I eat a thumbs up roll, eel jalapeƱo tempura, and sashito AT LEAST once a week with the boys. When they start naming the sushi after you...it's a pretty good indication that you eat too much sushi. I will not do so well when I lose someone close to me. zacheus definitely went to his house for tea. buttermilk eggo waffles and donald duck orange juice are mandatory in the morning. biiiionnnnnic arm do do do, yes. I have been proposed to 3 times over the last two weeks. must purchase top hat. paraoxides trilobites. Don't worry about it, I'm studying the pre-Cambrian era in my spare time. a man is taking me out to dinner tomorrow night....I don't know how I feel about this. Maggie. Crepes. Jazz. Yes please. you can now shop the site, ecom launches on hurley.com 9/1 we're all sleep deprived and working 12 hour days, go shop at once!

2 comments:

mmcfarland483 said...

Zaccheus did not invite the Lord for tea. He simply did not. And it's not lillypoo or jiffylube or any other stupid concoction. No, it is not. And you have a box of Good & Plenty headed your way. That's right...I said it.

STEPH GRANT said...

wow, harsh melia. harsh.
i will tap things repeatedly and click pens...A LOT when i see you. beware.

they enjoyed chamomile together...the Saviour (King James duh) and the wee little man. i can't believe you don't remember that part of the song/parable.