8.21.2008

the little things...

i found happiness in on the way to work:

1. the Weepies....the new album is incredible. It makes me feel like i am floating on a cloud. you really have to let the words sink deep into your bone marrow. I always have a song on my lips...so it's almost as if there is a soundtrack to my life, like i'm in the movies.

2. overcast morning.

3. zebra mocha

4. talking to people in starbucks and seeing the "old parrot man" everyday on his bike.

5. driving on my "favourite stretch" on the way to work and seeing an airplane taking off... parting the clouds. Sometimes I like just going to the airport to watch the planes take off. I get "the feeling"...that one anxious/excited feeling like you're going on a trip or picking someone up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i like how you spelled favorite the euro way "favourite". i found happiness in on this blog.