8.27.2008

polaroid, gang signs and bar graphs.


hello friends...there are countless weird things that happen to me on a daily basis, numerous funny quotes from coworkers, from friends, the voices in my head etc. I forget half of them because i do not carry a steno-pad around with me (note to self: go to Office Depot). Here is my attempt to recall a few funny things from today...that you will, for the most part, not find to be entertaining in any way..THE NAMES HAVE BEEN CHANGED TO PROTECT THE INNOCENT.

CONVERSATION #1:
anonymous: have i told you lately that you are awesome?
me: no rod stewart, oh wait...yes...we made a bar graph remember?


CONVERSATION #2:
me: my cousin cut off my lashes with safety scissors when i was 3

anonymous: i would have slapped her or him

me: well, i was only three and i loved my eyelashes played with

anonymous: then put gum in their arm pit hair

me: HAHAHAHA...SHE was definitely 5 and didnt have armpit hair

anonymous: she should have

me: you're gross.

anonymous: yeah, well


CONVERSATION #3:

anonymous: i'm sitting at a stop light looking at the word "westside" and i thought of you throwing up gang signs.
me: we're gang members. I have a blue flag hangin' out my backside but only on the left side.
anonymous: you scare me.
me: why cuz me and snoop dogg are tight like JLO's ass?
anonymous: ummmmm
me: yeah, about that.


CONVERSATION #4:
anonymous: "Is it on?"
me: yes, i am gonna go home to change really quick and grab a banana. i'll be there."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

if you were a country, you would be switzerland.