8.12.2008

late night facts.

so...the last 2 days i worked 12 hours. I am just heading out. My eyes burn like the fire of 1,000 suns. I ate 4 bites of Blacktie Cheesecake. I ate thai food and my friend and i balled up sticky rice and threw it around and laughed til we cried (see photo...don't look down my shirt look at the giant rice ball.) i spent all night clipping and cropping ecommerce product shots. i miss going to the gymnasium. i have to be into work early tomorrow so i will make a starbucks run and sing with the barista. this weekend i got asked to be a "hair model" for a Long Beach fashion show...so yeah duh I'm doing it just to tell my grandchildren i was once a hair model. Plus they dress me and do my makeups.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love the contrast between the giant white rice ball, the dark cavernous shadow of your cleavage & the gleam of your necklace. pure art!