8.10.2008

text messages or phrases...

that wouldn't mean anything to anyone else except for the person on the other end.

1. "hi fatty Warsop! Hope you're swell...I want a pair of turtle doves. You're a James blunt"

2. "Ooooh niggah I'm burnin' up"

3. I'm either going today to buy a boat or a kiddie pool"

4. "You ah looka lika man"

5. "I was just thinking of us singing the butt song today"

6. "you get inside cynthia right now!"

7. "drinking coffee without caffeine is like having non alcholic beer. Pointless."

8. "if you weren't a woman you would totally look like Abraham Lincoln right now"

9. "quit exfoliating my skin with your cactus legs!"

10. "what is a fire and why does it... What's the word... BBBUUURRNNN!?"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

who did you text #9 to?

Anonymous said...

Isn’t it interesting how a public acknowledgement of a shared exchange makes people feel special? I’m not sure if that is completely unhealthy or just human nature.

Anonymous said...

Look at this stuff. Isn't it neat? Wouldn't you think my collection's complete? Wouldn't you think I'm the girl, the girl who has everything? Look at this trove...treasures untold. How many wonders can one cavern hold? Looking around here you think
sure, she's got everything. I've got gadgets and gizmos a-plenty. I've got whozits and whatzits galore. You want thingamabobs? I've got twenty! But who cares?
No big deal. I want more.

Yes, I want more.

STEPH GRANT said...

flapjack, j, and ariel.... You make my life full of hilarity. Thanks for that. I have shared countless tears from laughter.