8.02.2008

August 2nd.

Wow, how time flies...
this is one of my maps.

so i found a torn piece of paper (actually it was a torn placemat from buca di beppo) in the pocket of my guitar case. It had a bunch of notes on it, and i am pretty sure i wrote it about 3 years ago. i will share...in no particular order without changing anything:

1. has musical abilities & loves concerts.
2. not self absorbed or way too needy.
3. respects my independence
4. someone who truly loves god
5. artistic
6. will make me cry from laughter.
7. stylish (scarves/hats/glasses)
8. doesn't watch a stupid amount of television
9. steady job, established.
10. no compulsive liars, or cheaters.
11. is always thinking of making things good for the future.
12. knows what they want in life.
13. genuinely cares about people and their feelings.
14. likes going out and meeting new people.
15. hopeless romantic
16. enjoys traveling.
17. sentimental/passionate.
18. enjoys writing/reading.
19. close to their family.
20. no condescending macho attitude (this made me laugh).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i may or may not possess 18 out of these 20 qualities. no, 17. no, 18. point being...several of these qualities.

STEPH GRANT said...

well franki...I think one day we should meet. who the heck knows, maybe we'll hit it off haha!

Sherrrrrry, sherry baby.

Jamie said...

I'm thanking God I remember this day! wow.