8.06.2008

the taming of the shrew.

i went into starbucks this morning on my way to work with my friend. we struck up a conversation with the barista (obviii). Basically, because he forgot to put whip on both of our drinks. I had the Carpenters and James Taylor stuck in my head...and if you know me well, when I have songs (or anything) stuck in my head it comes out of my mouth. I was singing James Taylor in Starbucks (Something in the Way She Moves) and the barista said "one time during Christmas I heard a James Taylor song and i wept"...i spoke of times when I wept while listening to songs. Sometimes songs just go straight to your heart and directly into your bone marrow, and you feel them all over. I like that.

i also like when something is stuck in my head while i am designing and listening to KT Tunstall and I have to text a friend to say, "the taming of the shrew"...tell me what you know about this. She explains, then proceeds to call me weird:) okay, back to work.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are weird.

STEPH GRANT said...

"I really think you are the first person ever to tell me I am weird to my face"

Someone had to do it. It shouldve been done along time ago;)