8.30.2008

I love her!!

Eating watermelon by the pool is the best way to spend a Saturday...especially when good music is involved, a little josh turner, tom petty, Amos lee, the blow and journey...always journey. Happy 20th bday to my best friend...krys the sis, I love you! Can't wait to see you tomorrow, I hate living very far from you. If the Internet worked at this campground I would record you a facebook video...can't wait for the raspberry dessert! I'm glad you were born!

PS: www.hurley.com launched ecommerce on our site, go check out our holiday 08 clothes and especially the sunglasses, they are slick and I am wearing the red joey ramones ones now! Happy labor day weekend, be safe and make wise choices!

1 comment:

mmcfarland483 said...

you forgot the danishes. always the danishes.