7.30.2008

things that get on my nerves (part 1 of 2)

1. When people don't shut up when you specifically say "listen to this song, the lyrics are amazing."

2. People who get tangled in their own sticky, disgusting web of lies.

3. When the matchbox runs out of the sandpaperish side and you still have matches left.

4. Drunk people. more specifically, drunk people who open their mouths.

5. When people turn on their windshield fluid in front of me and it sprays all over my freshly washed car.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey! you finally washed your car!

STEPH GRANT said...

actually...punky, i mean "in general" my car is still i gigantic mess.

Anonymous said...

i am leaving this comment just because I want to type the word "peawep" as my verification word.

Anonymous said...

i like sticky webs. but not as i love my web.