7.01.2008

One thing after another...



kinda day. Today I was at lunch at Chipotle with my good friend...sitting outside, enjoying a delicious burrito in the sun. All of the sudden an elderly man on a bicycle is headed straight for us...almost like he sought us out. He approached us squeaking his parrot horn. I was so shocked I immediately starting crying from laughter, I was speechless. First words of his mouth...in a low crackly old man voice, "Why did the turtle cross the road?" at this point, I am trying to speak but tears are flowing...my friend is still in shock but she manages to get out the word, "AHHH WHAT"..."to get to the shell station". I still haven't said a word. Then he screams out "what the HELL is this?!" pointing to a keychain on his handlebars. Then he scared me with it, I thought I was going to die. Then he rode away saying that the cops were after him because he just stole money from 5 banks. what a lunch!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This old man reminds me of the toy restorer in Toy Story! When he reached into his pocket...i was a little frightened. If only you had jumped up on his handle bars! That would have been a pic!
"What the hell is this?"
"It looks like a pacifier, sir"