7.18.2008

a blog about "Holy" jeans...

me: "i like holey jeans"

a friend: "yeah, i like jeans too Steph."

me: "wow. that was intense. Such a deep conversation."

a friend: "so you like Holy jeans, like h-o-l-y?"

me: "yes, only the ones made by the Messiah himself. The ones that are sewn together by bits of Gabriel's wings"

a friend: "haha mine are white washed in manna"

me: "i just peed a little, that was brilliant. well done."

That is what came out of a quick lull in thought provoking (middle of the night) conversation. It felt nice to be so genuine and down to earth about somethng we really enjoyed...the jeans.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think a lot of people like holey things. i myself like holy things. like sabbaths and temples and...you know...verses.

Anonymous said...

hahahahahah i think "i" just peed a little!! =]

the ones made my the mesiah himself....def said by my sis!