7.10.2008

cccchanges...an updated list!

for all of you folk that actually read this blog, I thought I would update a bit on some changes (see 2 blogs ago.)

Exciting change or something fun and new that I decided to try:

Weekend 1: the piercing of the nose...not as painful as I thought. I was at gypsy den with friends and said "I want one", we went...I like it. Its like it was always there.

Weekend 2: the chopping of the hair...cute.edgy.short.layered.messy. Yes, some people have even proclaimed, "now there's the steph I know". It feels good to be back.

Weekend 3: starts tomorrow with a day off and a weekend in Santa Monica. Who knows what craziness can happen haha. But I do know that a dirtbike over the Santa Monica pier will be involved, some dancing,some krys, some jean, some red bulls and some maggie. I'll keep u posted, 2 more weeks to go!

1 comment:

Amber, Amberlyjoy, Amberlin said...

New pictures, please! The hair... the nose.. I wanna see. ;o) Have so much fun this weekend. Hi Krys!