7.27.2008

finer things.

i want to be back in new hampshire, when i snapped this photograph:



France with pants, breath, kabobs, miss Hawaiian tropic, heart strings, lampost, air guitar, cramp, fully exposed target butts, oh mandy, slip n slide with whip cream, anxiety, batteries, leather journal, maps, word ass, hard ass, samson, studio, gesso, the facts of life, burnt chest, dem birthday cakes, tiny boxes, burning rings of fire, camp, killer lawn rocks, pop rocks, vegas, ice cream, stupid, palpable, sentimental, numb, sweatsuits, boo! Epic, 10 dollar parking, roman centurians, stairmaster, long boobs, asiago, cab of truck, Oreos, drug paraphernalia, gymnasium, houndstooth and seersucker, pinky and the brain, out of this world, frosty, team Dana, six pack, lightning bolts, sleepytime, grandfather clock, panty hose, pill bug, Ginger snap, haggis, Brooklyn bridge, panties, goku, old spice, performance fleece. Overrrrrated. The number two. Hot pants. crimping iron, Go west young man. Flasks. Paramecium.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

when the evil goes east.

Anonymous said...

I do not want to "do" your mom...I assure you.

STEPH GRANT said...

rest assured...your mom will not be "done".

Anonymous said...

i knew paramecium would be in there somewhere =]

kts

STEPH GRANT said...

If I was a Christian singer I would definitely go by stephanie m grant. if I was a Christian singer I still would most assuredly not do your mom. Even if all my peers were giving into it, not I. Jennifer knapp would've.