7.14.2008

NYC, peach pie, Paramore, painting & nighttime runners...



all things i am a huge fan of at this present moment in time. at 10:51pm. It's hot in my room, or maybe it's just me?

1. NYC, i need to come back to you this fall.

2. Peach pie, i love this season...peaches, crust, and vanilla bean ice cream... mmm.

3. Paramore, i have been listening to them for the last month and a half. Great for work out.

4. Painting, my friend and I have been painting....ASW is our lover. :)

5. Nighttime runners, i like them. It's a good time to think...and to run FAST!

goodnight:) i feel good. real good.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

peach pie - hold the worms. i would enjoy a piece of warm berry pie a la mode some time. i'm just sayin'...

I can't stop sneezing. said...

because nothing goes better with cobbler than peaches. nyc needs you in the fall! So does a train to montreal.

Anonymous said...

i need you to come back to me this fall.