3.24.2008

You only see what I can't hide...



yeah that's Kareem Abdul Jabbar. haha


my thighs hurt.

why do i build walls around me?

i shed a few tears when i saw Lauren's art portfolio.

if i let people past the wall do i let them walk all over me?

i forget to eat lately. except for that Hershey's kiss 5 seconds ago.

i don't give up easily.

i think soul mates are real.

i chewed an entire pack of Juicy Fruit gum in about 30 minutes yesterday.

i had a pina colada for lunch today.

why do some songs pierce my heart so much?

i am persistent.

i thank God for the friends that have come into my life right now

my legs always are bouncing under my desk.

living true will eventually make you happy even if it's hard at the time.

i bought 3 pairs of shorts today.

3 comments:

Amber, Amberlyjoy, Amberlin said...

I think you already know it.... but in case not - you are all kinds of wonderful. ;o) Thanks for listening to my drama lately. Whew. Am I in over my head or what?!

I can't stop sneezing. said...

I'm always kicking the printer on the other side of my desk to the beat of the music. I think it angers everyone around me, but I can't make it stop. Why can't we share an office instead of me and PJ?

Anonymous said...

I bought 3 pairs too.