3.19.2008

if you like Rachael Yamagata...or pina coladas.

last night the girls went out. i sat on the floor at hotel cafe practically at rachael's feet...as it should be. The new songs are pretty great, she played a lot of new ones and they are more hmmm...chick rock. it felt like she was playing in my living room...the late shows are always so laid back. enjoy the vid. tomorrow night i am hitching a ride with the girls and going to a concert at the Palms in weho. So many great things are going on for work I almost can't keep up with it...my brain goes 90mph. One day at a time! :)









2 comments:

SleepyMaggie said...

Oh my god, so funny, because the girl there told me I couldn't take video, and I was like...ok! I even smiled. And she was like..."SERIOUSLY". Um...OK! Then she came BACK over to tell me to tell YOU you couldn't take video. And I was like...iPhone's don't TAKE video! But um, there's video on your page. Granted I can't get it to PLAY, but...I'm so confused!! :D

Amber, Amberlyjoy, Amberlin said...

Ahhhh. So very cool. Great video, the vibe was evident... Wish I could've been there.