3.05.2008

And it's been 12 days...


Here I am, back in the swing of things. Figuring stuff out, in the process of eliminating negative from my life, and nurturing my soul...mostly with chocolate twists. I feel better....like I am making progress and it feels good, and this donut makes things better too. Being negative or complaining is not worth it (i realize sometimes we have our days), it's horrible to surround yourself with people that always have something dramatic or negative to say. It's been 12 days since I've been on here, funny those 12 days felt like months. I am happy to report several things:

1. I got rachael yamagata tickets for a tiny show at the Hotel Cafe.
2. I went to a Piston vs Clippers game and sat in amazing seats thanks to Kristen.
3. I am swamped at work...keeping busy designing things, and taking photos, i love it.
4. in the last 12 days i have been drinking 3-5 cups of coffee a day...it finally caught up with me.
5. i have been reading and praying more.

and here is where i write what comes to my brain. I think I am going to go on a weekend creative trip sometime within the next month, I am not sure where...maybe Portland, maybe Seattle...or maybe NYC. It'll be short and sweet, i need adventure. I need to get a passport. who's Nora? i can finally put my hair in a pony tail and it's pretty long. when it starts staying lighter longer i am gonna run...hard and fast, probably for a day then get over it. I need to finish a wedding book. I might be going to England for work the end of this summer. I need to finish my website by the end of this month. With the tax return I get I promised myself I was gonna buy new camera equipment. I shot levi smith this last weekend in LA (some behind the scenes while recording their upcoming album) but i need to schedule a time to shoot with them in summer, and also a band called Porter Davis. Summer line is about to go up on Hurley.com and gotta start designing the Fall 08 layout for next month. i need to catch up from the last 12 days. i saw Semi Pro...kept me entertained, but it's getting to the point where they are all the same just different sport (ice skating, race car drivers, dodgeball, ping pong) boring. I got a bunch of new (old) records to add to my preexisting collection of Air Supply, Journey, Chicago, Stevie Nicks and the sweet comfort band. I am going to go work on my taxes now. Goodbye.

1 comment:

I can't stop sneezing. said...

come to nyc for your creative trip. I'm sick of sports movies. It's like a game of madlibs. Fill in the blank. Insert sport here.