3.13.2008

Live music on a yacht...


So I am shooting the next 3 Hour Tour on a yacht in Newport Beach. I am really stoked on the lineup this time around...check out the artists (Tryone Wells, Amber Rubarth and Ernie Halter to name a few). Also my friend from Portland is coming down and I finally get to meet her and have some coffee (or black tea).

Some events I have coming up, in no particular order:

1. This Saturday: O'Hurley Artshow.
2. April 24th: flying to Virginia Beach to shoot a fashion show for that weekend.
3. 2nd weekend in April: NYC trip or Philly for....headshots.
4. May 4th: 3 Hour Tour
5. Just got an email from my coworker's manager who is hiring me to shoot an event
6. Rachael Yamagata concert this tuesday.

and that's all side stuff. Work is still busy, but hey...i like being busy. I am going to bed early tonight:)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Woo-hoo. I've already emailed to reserve tixx... now I've gotta buy a plane ticket. Yaaay. And my girl Katelyn is coming. *fun times will be had*