3.18.2008

Title-less.

tell me the stars are made of tin and they're falling on your roof.

I just got back from LA...for a quick morning drive to drop the parental units off at the airport to go to Hawaii for a week, without me! I looked into flying over for the weekend but was bummed to find out it was 1200 dollars...so I decided to pass. I will be driving to LA again tonight to meet up with friends for the Rachael Yamagata concert which I am super stoked about. Then going back to LA Thursday night for another concert with the gang and then spending the weekend in Santa Monica to meet up with the guys for dinner and then I got asked to shoot a Lakers event Sunday night which is pretty random and awesome. Don't you just love run on sentences? I am finally giving in and going to the doctor....i hate the doctor mostly because I like to do things on my own. Horrible flaw. As a child i despised group projects because I ended up doing the entire thing. Good day.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

busy busy little bee.
have fun tonight!
i hope the doctor visit goes well.
i like your run on sentences.