3.31.2008

the Nude Painter...

Why hello friends...
It's the afternoon on a Monday and I am in a good mood! I have recently cut out caffeine from my life (okay since this morning)...and it feels like weeks. I drank decaf today, and I despise it. We'll see how long it lasts. Life has been good...lots of being busy at work with some busy on the side. My website should be up very soon...I worked on it all weekend and I am liking it alot!

So let me explain something to you...something i've always said I would do if my jobs all fell through. i would be the "Nude Painter"...no I wouldn't paint people in the nude... i would actually be nude while painting. Picture this...a loft in Los Angeles...soft music playing in the background, Diana Krall perhaps...cracked windows, hanging white lights. I would serve wine and those tiny crackers with cheese and people could look at the gallery. People would have to dress up...i'm talking black and white, invitation only. I would be painting and at the end of the night people would bid on the artwork. Imagine how big it would get..."oh where is this painting from"...oh that's the Nude Painter...you haven't heard of her?! The possibilities are endless...

No comments: