3.20.2008

the Gym vs. Cakies...

So today was a Ferris kinda day...actually I just worked from home and then went to the gymnasium with Trink, I realized I am skinny but I am not in the best shape for summer...or life for that matter. The time is now. After working out we went back to her apt. listened to Ani DiFranco (who I am going to see in April!) and made "cakies"...cookies/cake, they are cookie shaped cakes. They were delicious, but why we ate them after working out I will never know. It was good times and a good day.

Krys...a message for you, yes that was about NINI!!! hilarious huh? I get inspiration from the strangest of things.


Now I must depart, I am leaving to meet the girls for dinner then the Palms. Have I ever mentioned I love artsy people...they inspire me daily.

No comments: