3.11.2008

a mild case of..

stress.

This week has been insane, and I am excited for the weekend since...well wait, I have to work 2 events this weekend and had 6 meetings today, I wish I was exaggerating with the whole number 6 thing. The only reason I am blogging is because I feel like if I don't get it out somewhere or somehow I may fall over and sleep...which i couldn't possibly do that. I just got home from work, yes at 8pm only to do tax paperwork for my tax appt. Thursday. My Futura font is not working on my computer (which is the main font we use for the website), and I got a new mac tower and 2 screens at work...all of which need to be cleared off in the morning before I can even start any work that I did not get to do today because I was in meetings. All of my work from my laptop needs to be transfered over along with all of the design software I use. Once my computer gets taken care of I will feel a little better...also on to of that, my old work email was deleted and trying to get my Hurley email has taken longer than usual to get since the studio I work at is across the street from Hurley...so trying to get emails from people is a pain and now my new work email will not be accessible through my iPhone until June...unless someone out there knows a special trick. Where are you iPhone magicians...?

I have an interview tomorrow for a new creative web director...and 2 other meetings, I am ready to start a new week. One day I will be ahead:) But until then...I plan on drinking lots of coffee, lots of all nighters with Lynda.com and cookies and milk. I'm probably gonna get fat again, just so you know. Actually my plan next week is to buy a gym pass, I can't wait to be in shape again...all of this stress makes me forget that I am hungry, I have to set an alarm on my phone to reminds me i need lunch. just remembered I have to submit artwork for an artshow I am in at Hurley Saturday night, I have nothing prepared haha. okay this entry sounds like one giant poop on a stick...but i am going to stay up late tonight til everything personal is finished and then read and pray. "Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it yet"...one day at a time:) It's the only thing that helps a little, oh and black coffee, duh.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh busy girl! Sounds chaotic with just the right amount of fun and excitement. "Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it yet" Too true, you wouldn't be quoting Anne of Green Gables would you? That's one of my all time favorites reminders when I'm in over my head. "Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it yet" repeat. breathe. repeat. ;o)