3.20.2008

Working from home...

Working from home is what one does when the internet has been down at your workplace for 3 days. I had a meeting yesterday with a company who wants me to start shooting/designing with them. It was a great meeting and I found out that some of their clients are ESPN, the Lakers, X Games, Billabong and Oakley...pretty exciting! I am shooting a Lakers event for them this sunday and the X Games (Motocross) this Summer! So I shall give you a work update for today since some of you wonder what i do, well i design stuff like this: (click the pics to check the sites out)

1. GIRLS SUMMER SITE IS UP

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


2. ARCHIVE SITE IS UP

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


3. Walk the Walk site is updated

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


4. FEATURED PRODUCT

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


5. MAIN PAGE

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


6. Fall 08 has to go live by May 1st, I am starting on comps today for that line. And sometimes we just take this on adventures:)

1 comment:

Amber, Amberlyjoy, Amberlin said...

You are one crazy talented girl!!! You make the rest of us (ok... me!) look bad. ;o)