9.02.2008

hurricanes and tropical storms...

I want to meet the person whose job it is to name hurricanes and tropical storms. I wish it were me.

Today I woke up at 6am, and laid in bed counting sun rays and watching Chewy sleep. I love this day already...I wish I had a house with a wrap around porch, and porch swing. Every morning I would grab a pillow and blanket, turn on the record player, and a enjoy the sunrise. Maybe I will live in Vermont one day...and in the Fall i will die a little on the inside when I see bright orange leaves with dew droplets on them. I can't wait for the Fall!

happy tuesday friends!! :)
KEENE, NEW HAMPSHIRE...pumpkin fall festival.
it smelled like apple cider and pumpkin pie everywhere.

1 comment:

mmcfarland483 said...

if it really smelled like that, i would have pitched a tent and stayed until they hauled off every single pumpkin.