9.10.2008

chicken nuggies & John Wayne.

I am sitting cross legged enjoying some chicken mcnuggies at the airport. I have positioned myself right in front of the window so I can watch the planes take off. The sun is setting now and I love the way the orange light reflects on my glasses. my face is warm as I watch the airplanes land one after the other, they make an eclipse when they block the sun and I quickly snap a mental picture. I am feeling good about this trip, I feel brand new and my brain feels at ease. I cannot believe that American airlines now charges to check on LUGGAGE! That's absurd but I can't complain since I am flying for 5 bucks. Next thing you know they're going to be charging us for use of the plane's restroom and they'll stop serving honey roasted peanuts. Oh wait...
I just saw a man knock over an entire trashcan and cause the biggest scene, but kept walking like nothing had happened and like no one was looking at him. Classic.

No comments: