9.19.2008

dear blog.



i have been fa fa away, in a different state, working, coffee, promotion, busy, photoshoot and distracted....good. GREAT actually. happy. i got a text today demanding a new blog...so here it is. I have nothing clever to say, my brain is elsewhere so i can't think of a funny story but i am sure when my fingers stop typing something weird will come out.

fun S words that popped into my head:
1. spoof
2. snafu
3. spicklemeyer (a girls last name in kindergarten)
4. scranton
5. shalom

today my coworker pulled me aside and said he needed to have a word with me. I stood there sipping my coffee as he got closer and closer to death with each puff. his hair was so huge, and the way his chest hair came out of his v-neck was fascinating....we call him super krav and he is amazing. He told me he was having a mattress predicament...he was searching endlessly for the perfect mattress because he left his old bed with his girlfriend when he left her. kind. He has been sleeping on the carpet in the closet. He then proceed to ask me if I had any "whorish friends" who have been in a lot of beds...he thought maybe they could be of assistance.

2 comments:

mmcfarland483 said...

three things:
1) word of the day: babushka
2) nice cons
3) super krav makes me laugh. tell him simmons back rest. if he needs a phone number for reference, pass mine along. i sleep on one nightly.

STEPH GRANT said...

three things:

1. word of the day: bavarian
2. nice cons
3. i will tell him that you are NOT one of my "whorish friends"