1.29.2008

Where do I get my magical powers??

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

By eating at Sushi Bars across the nation...here is a list of 5 things i did at said sushi bar.

1. celebrate daniel.
2. take picture with the magic towel
3. sit next to a drunk asian man
4. talk to daniel about the local laundromat having a play area for children.
5. think about how much i enjoy lists and those who make them.

PS: Just got back from seeing Untraceable...i give it 1 thumb up with a pinky finger...it kept me entertained. Plus Diane Lane is awesome and i always wanted to be in the CIA/FBI. I also wanted to be in broadway shows, so whatever. Goodnight. Oh and another bit of information, it is time to completely redo...www.ImSteph.com it started out as a class project and then i kinda forgot about it, I need my website to reflect the distinguished professional that i am (i joke, i kid. obviii)

Band i suggest listening too (levi smith, they are from Texas and are heading my way next month and we are going on an adventure!):

No comments: