1.17.2008

"Shape Matters..."



KT TUNSTALL'S MYSPACE


The guys from the Beat Union and I just piled into my car to run out on the town for a few hours...grabbed lunch, got a bed installed in their new van for their tour coming up and of course, coffee. Davey (the lead singer) suggested we listen to KT Tunstall's new album, he's a huge fan of her new album. We then picked up some fruit snacks shaped like tiny legos, they are precious. All fruit treats taste exactly the same...no matter what size, but it's the shape that matters. It's the shape that makes it fun. In all of my years of research i have found that my ultimate favourite is shark fruit snacks because some bags have a great white shark in them, and honestly...it tastes way better.

Top 5 things I am really excited about:

1. this new movie coming out on the 25th, called Untraceable...look it up!
2. Hurley Fall 2008 Fashion Show party Monday night.
3. having the bands that I have shot sign my prints and frame them for my office
4. getting new camera equipment today/tomorrow
5. rachael yamagatas new CD...gosh where are you?!

Luke & Davey:



UNTRACEABLE TRAILER:

No comments: