1.20.2008

And now, for something completely different...


After reading the Sunday comic section of the Orange County Register (and the political section haha...equally as funny) I came up with a grand idea. Like I really have time for another thing...BUT i know i'll do it at least 2-3 times. I am going to make little comics of funny conversations between mean and my friends or funny thoughts that pop into my head while writing/talking to a friend...i will then scan the small sketch for you to enjoy. Some friends with be named, some names will be changed to protect the innocent. mwahaha. Look forward to those, SOON

Side Note: conversation between random myspace friend and myself...i love people. I am fully aware that my myspace picture is long...i did it specifically to piss random strangers off. it works. he's a comedian, hopefully he senses the sarcasm.

----------------- Original Message -----------------
From: ImSteph.com™
Date: Jan 20, 2008 4:57 PM

thank you myspace monitor. i'll get right on that...

----------------- Original Message -----------------
From: Kenny Klein
Date: Jan 20, 2008 4:54 PM

your picture is too long, ImSteph.com

No comments: