1.11.2008

I'm living for the moment...




...but my moment's getting bigger by and by.

I am sitting here in a hoodie and ugg boots, eating "strawberry delight" a delicious dessert that makes the day go faster. In looking around at my friends, it got me thinking...what are the things we look for in people, what draws me to them? i came up with this list in no particular order. What draws you to people?

PEOPLE....

1. who wear stripes at any point

2. who can make me laugh more than i make myself laugh.

3. with strong passion for something, anything really.

4. who put others first.

5. who can bust a move with me.

6. who are musicians.

7. who are artists.

8. who love god.

9. who tell good stories.

10. who get sentimental over sounds and smells.

11. who enjoy romance.

12. who crave the little things in life.

13. who describe things in great detail.

14. who make me want to learn more.

15. who will go to concerts with me.

16. who can put up with me.

17. who travel the world.

18. who take amazing photographs.

19. who are close to their family.

20. who make me feel safe.

*Photo by: Celina Muehlbauer of Ross from the band Confide.

PS: this weekend I am shooting a band called Greeley Estates and Beat Union...we are shooting their music video and grabbing some sweet photos.

No comments: