1.18.2008

a day in steph's mind...


welcome. you are about to spend a day in the mind of Steph...you will see what random thoughts pop into my head throughout the period of one day. I will not explain, just simply list...in no particular order:

1. "hm, i wonder whose job it is to put adhesive on the bottoms of each reflector on the streets and freeways. I wonder what company invented those, they are very well off."

2. "hmm...why does 'Zzzzzz' mean sleeping in cartoons or comic books?"

3. "oooh the shiny water dots on my arm would make an awesome painting or picture" (said while in the shower when the sunlight was hitting my arm)

4. "soaking wet guys and broken televisions/radios, sledge hammers...and electricity=fun photoshoot" (Happens wednesdays, band: Covette)

5. "i wonder how many ridges are on a dime..."

6. why do red roses smell way better than other colors?

7. "hmm i have a white bruise on the center of my fingernail...i wonder if i took a poll with my closest friends of how long it would take till it grew all the way to the tip...how long it would take?"

today was a really busy day, i didn't have much time to think or dwell on things, or stare off into space.

good day friends.

*On the top: an awesome photographer and my coworker Michael L. He took the pic of me and I took the pic of him*


No comments: