1.30.2008

Phaketography...


THE TOPIC:
Photography:...the facts.

1. It's a hobby for me. I don't consider it work...the second anything becomes work I hate it.
2. I don't enjoy taking photos that are overly posed, they aren't fun...
3. I don't believe in taking a bad photo...i only take one person's opinion to heart, they know who they are.
4. Don't be fake during a photoshoot or anytime for that matter, it's dumb...and the pictures turn out eh.
5. I shoot with minimal equipment. Partly by choice...no really, it's kinda fun holding every piece of camera equipment i own in one hand (that's what she said)-for daniel.
6. I could play on photoshop all day and night.
7. I try to catch shots in between poses.
8. When I look at a photo I want it to suck me in and make me think OR look at a photo and be right there in the moment...like I was actually there during the shoot. If it's anything else I get bored.
9. I don't have a favourite photographer. People who aren't photographers inspire me more than people who are.
10. I take pictures with my eyes all the times.

model: Courtney T.
(more will be on the all new www.ImSteph.com within the next couple of weeks.)

No comments: