5.04.2012

An update & a song.



"I can feel your heart beating closer than the poison of my pride."

Oh dang...I am loving this song so much right now. Also, I wanted to update you on my blog post with the 5 goals I am working on since the Womens Food Service Forum Conference I shot a couple weeks ago. Here were my goals to get done by the end of May:


1. Post an iPhone photo daily to my blog & a small story behind the image [DONE SO FAR]

2. Redesign & relaunch both of my brand websites within the month. [working on it, but it's going on happen!]

3. Drink 8 cups of water daily [weird this is the hardest one for me...but I can definitely say I am drinking more than I usually do.]

4. Go to the gym at LEAST 3 times a week. [HECK YEAH!! And on top of that my new hobby, mountain biking.]

5. Book 3 shoots in NYC. [2 of 3 booked and it's only May 4th!]

No comments: