5.03.2012

Pretty Filthy.

I think I have found myself a new hobby....tried a new trail today and wow it was incredible. For once, I felt like I was in the mountains somewhere in Colorado and NOT in Arlington, TX. It smelled so good outside. The mosquitos had a small feast on my body...repellant must be purchased.

Next time I am taking my phone on the trail and getting some good shots of these rides we are doing. Might be going again on Sunday and Wednesday. I would definitely encourage all 2 of my readers haha to try new things....if you hate it at least you know to move onto something else. That rush you get when you're doing something that is unfamiliar is indescribable. I love watching people in their element and some of these bikers are super intense. We were pretty intense ourselves...even lost a pedal off one of the bikes. Try something new soon and tell me about it!!! Goodnight world.

Currently listening to: I Can't Hold Back by Survivor.

No comments: