7.21.2007

i am sentimental, baby.

It's a lovely SATURDAY MORNING in Huntington Beach!

I leave tomorrow for Rosarito Mexico to shoot a wedding, so I will not be blogging until Wednesday (for all 3 of you that may read this). I will be putting up pictures from my weekend there, I am sure it will be a lot of fun...I am going with incredible friends. This is just something short to show you a video of me singing for Kristi Jo at Portfolio Coffeehouse in Long Beach. If you are in LB tonight around 9pm, go to the Blue Cafe...she's playing there. Enjoy:








AND now the angelic tones of Kristi Jo...
"i don't see the negative I only see the black and white so if I don't want to go on the green light don't walk behind me, beside me...I need you on my side, again i'm thinkin it'll all be fine...i need a sign, i need a heart beat"


www.KristiJo.com
or
www.myspace.com/kristijo

Photo by: me.

No comments: