7.19.2007

Planter's dry roasted peanuts.



It dawned on me today while I was at work that I currently have a mild obsession with Planter's peanuts...lightly salted. I was talking to a group of friends the other day about relationships in general and the LOOOOVE word, and losing love. Me being the Steph that I am, associate all things love with food. These peanuts were beyond magnificent. Isn't it funny that you forget how much you really love something until you don't have it for awhile...and then suddenly when you have the opportunity to partake in it once again you are reminded of all of the good feelings that run through your body, the sensations of it on your tastebuds...and you fall in love with it all over again. One of the greatest feelings, i'm sure. I speak from experience with a jar of peanuts in my hand.

BUT in talking to friends about their current situations. The underlying question is HOW do you keep from getting tired of these delicious Planter's dry roasted peanuts? You're afraid that in loving these salty treats so much that you will crave them repeatedly, fall in love with them, but then it will die off when it becomes routine, or perhaps when you needs something sweet. Eventually it could just get old or possibly one day you find a more palatable snack. How do you avoid the vicious circle of loving something so much that you crave it on a regular basis, to one day...having the excitement dwindle off? thoughts?

hm. interesting.

GOOD DAY TO ALL OF YOU!!
my sister and i will be having a night of relaxion which rarely happens for me. We are going to order Papa Johns pizza, put on PJs and watch My Best Friend's Wedding. Um,yes please.

and nowww....delicious words from Kelley James,:
"just because i walk around your house dressed like a robber, doesn't mean that i'm a stalker."


watch this video of Kelley James freestyling with Ernie Halter @ the Hub's Living Room 5 show. If you watch closely you can see my camera, my wrist and my large butt in the way: enjoy.


LADIES AND GENTS, MR. KELLEY JAMES:
http://www.myspace.com/kelleyjamesmusic

photography at the top by: www.isaiahgarnica.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ok, i've watched the video but i don't see any large butts in the way...

if you find yourself in the vicinity of long beach tomorrow (saturday) night i'll probably be down there. see you later!