1.29.2010

RESIGNATION.

Well‭, ‬for the 2‭ ‬of you that follow this blog‭.....Sometimes you have to stop what you're doing and go in a different direction. That time is now. ‬I handed in my letter of resignation this week‭. ‬Usually it's‭ ‬hard to quit a job that people refer to as‭ "‬the dream job‭"...‬where I make good money‭, ‬get hookups and meet celebrities‭. ‬I was definitely comfortable‭. ‬BUT come to find out‭, ‬it actually was easier than I thought and I can honestly say I have no fear at this‭ ‬point‭. ‬There are more important things to do with my time on this earth and NOW is the time to do it‭. ‬You have no idea just how‭ ‬excited I am‭. ‬I will keep this short‭...‬but stay tuned for more info‭. ‬If you need a photographer or a website designed‭...‬I'm your girl‭. ‬I have many side projects lined up and I am looking forward to finally turning over a new leaf‭. ‬

Last day at Hurley International‭: ‬02.10.10‭.

On the set of SLIDERS TV‭...‬production crew‭.



3 COMMENTS:

corykhill said...
First order of business now that you've quit the business. Come to India and help me design a website. They wont pay you, but it'll be AMAZING!
JANUARY 30, 2010 7:53 AM

bonnie m. said...
and then come to boston and be my roommate.
JANUARY 30, 2010 11:18 PM

steph said...
both sound like amazing offers!! seriously. I am so excited you have no idea<3

No comments: