1.06.2010

One of my "MUST DO BEFORE I DIE" things...



...WILL BE CHECKED OFF THE LIST IN MARCH 2010. What a great way to start out the new year....my first post of 2010. I am a long time fan of yep...you guessed it, Brandi Carlile. I've had this thing where I want to meet her haha. Well, I had this in my inbox when I got to work this morning! I think I will burn a disk of the photos/vid i took at her last show and maybe give them to her. Wow....I am still in shock and blown away. Haha don't have to explain to me who she is...I have been talking to Hurley about getting her in here for over a year! First Mat Kearney....next BC, fingers crossed.

Hope you had a great holiday!!

I'm sending you an album from Brandi Carlile -- she's an INCREDIBLE singer songwriter (think Johnny Cash meets Pasty Cline) who I've worked with since 2004. She just released a new album in October and will be back in the area on tour in March.

I'd love to have you come to her show at House of Blues Anaheim on March 13th. I would be happy to have you and a friend come by and get blown away by her rocking live performance. I’d like to have her do the Hurley.com performance at some point — once you see her you’ll be begging me to get her in!!

Be on the lookout for the album and let me know if you can make it to the show!!

Thanks

1 comment:

Amber, Amberlyjoy, Amberlin said...

My dear girl, you are blessed. I'm beyond thrilled for YOU!!