1.12.2010

there's gotta be something more.

Don't tell my work but it's 9:27am and I have done absolutely nothing today except‭:‬

1‭. ‬drink coffee‭ ‬
2‭. ‬eat lowfat blueberry muffin
3‭. ‬read blogs‭ ‬
4‭. ‬have intense conversations on facebook with complete strangers that make me think
5‭. ‬think about the future‭. ‬cultivating relationships/moving/helping others
6‭. ‬research new books‭ (‬by Daniel H‭. ‬Pink‭)‬
7‭. ‬about to pray before a work meeting
8‭. ‬drink more coffee
9‭. ‬zone out‭.‬
10‭. ‬fold a paper airplane

I can't focus because it all seems pointless‭. ‬I am making good money to sit in a cube to make money for a very successful company‭, ‬to gain status‭, ‬to make more money‭, ‬so that I can live comfortably and have nice things for myself‭. ‬When really all I want to‭ ‬do is something completely different‭. ‬hmm‭...‬keep following me‭. ‬Something is going to happen this year‭. ‬Just don't know when yet‭ ‬but It's time‭.‬

‭QUESTION OF THE DAY
‭ (‬I can't stop thinking about it‭...‬thanks Matt‭)‬

‭why do you think it is necessary to work in a mode that you are not passionate about in order to attain a lifestyle that you are passionate about‭? -‬Matthew Addington

1 comment:

Ashley180 said...

I think you should write more :). You're thoughts are beautiful