10.23.2008

A wine so sweet is the taste of your mouth...

San Francisco from an iPhone. just got home a little while ago and crashed on the couch. I always take home distinct memories from trips...i shove them deep into my pockets. I tried to capture them on my phone but they didn't turn out as well as my brain pictures. One moment I didn't get to catch was from this morning...driving on the Golden Gate bridge with 5 friends smooshed in the the backseat of a taxi cab. our arms around each other, heads heavy on shoulders from exhaustion... hair blowing in every direction. It was crisp. A soft song played in the background and the wind from the bay made our cheeks cold. i know, at that very moment, i closed my eyes and was happy for so many reasons.







Oh roses and cigarettes
Pillow case that remembers you
the scent of you still lingers on my fingertips
Till I think I might go insane
When will I see you again

-Ray LaMontagne

No comments: