10.03.2008

Fall is finally here again...

well, hello from bed. So my three favourite months are here again...October-December. How time flies. I love seeing pumpkin patches on every street corner while driving to work, I miss the way the frost settled on the cars at night while I was in night classes. I miss barnes and noble trips for a warm seasonal beverage, a good book and comfy couch. this time of year always makes me way too sentimental for my own good. Maybe it's the crisp air...the falling leaves, the Christmas carols and decorating...I just feel more alive and I love it. There's nothing better than sharing these times with someone you care about...someone who will walk hand in hand with you in central park. someone who will take you ice skating and hug you and not let you go for a very long time. It's good to be with family...singing, baking and watching Elf 12 times. I think this has potential of being my favourite fall yet, I look forward to everyday of it. Here are a few things I get to be excited about:

1. A cold/rainy day at disneyland with my whole family.

2. Julian.

3. Decorating home and hot chocolate. ;)

4. Flying to San fran with work friends.

5. 2 week vacation and Autumn in New York (not the movie)

6. The raw fruit cleanse for the next 5 days with Jordan.

7. Full body massage.

8. Movie/cooking night

9. working my butt off, just. wed. Was my 1 year anniv at hurley, crazy!

10. Colgate 360.

1 comment:

mmcfarland483 said...

the colgate 360 + anything having to do with new york + all things fall = perfection