10.08.2008

a brick to the head.

"there are only two ends to this dance.
You can flee with your wounds just in time, or lie there as he feeds,
watching yourself ripped to shreds and laughing as you bleed."


Trusting your heart to someone is probably one of the scariest things ever. The first time is easy. The second time...you give people the benefit of the doubt and say...all people aren't jerks, right? The third time...you question motives, you hesitate, you worry about things that never crossed your mind before. I believe God has a reason for everything....things happen, you learn from your mistakes, they form you into who you are right now...question is, are you happy with you've become? Am I, Steph Grant...happy with who I have become, am I being the change i want to see, am I honest, considerate and making wise choices? God knows, i am trying. I've had some pretty low points and I am not afraid to admit it...things haven't been a walk in the park, they've been crappy at times. i have hurt others... i have been hurt. i've been bitter, angry, stubborn, furious, devastated and disappointed...but through those times I have seen what i am capable of, I have seen what others are capable of...and now the road ahead doesn't seem so hard...i look forward to every step.