6.26.2008

where have i been?



wouldn't you like to know? Recap: well, for starters i have been soaking this album in...it's different, weird...and i like it. Yes, I even purchased this one. Other than that...I am married to my work, took photos of Andrew the lead singer of Jack's Mannequin (formerly from Something Corp.) pics up soon. I am going out alot, roadtrip to vegas with 9 guys, danced and sang at margaritaville, swam in the pool at sunrise two nights in a row, meeting new people, meeting old people, sunsets in laguna, and stimulating talk of the future, art, business, and life in general. It's fresh. Take it easy!

2 comments:

Amber, Amberlyjoy, Amberlin said...

Maybe it's not random... but I think it's kind of random, I put Something Corporate songs on one of the cds I made you... I thought they were really brilliant. I will have to check out his new project...

LOVES!

Anonymous said...

don't let the sound of your own wheels drive you crazy...