6.18.2008

Today my face hurt from smiling.

hello from an iPhone in a bed... I find that the only time I have to blog is when I get in bed, it's good because I have what is called "OTS" obsessive thought syndrome, I'm self diagnosed....but blogging helps me get my thoughts down so they are out of my head so I can sleep. So today, June 18th, 2008 goes down in the books as a good day. One of those unexpected days where one unexpected thing happens after another that makes your face hurt from laughing and smiling so much. I started my day by going to the gym, then to jamba juice then swinging by my old work to visit some old friends. I am glad I made that decision, its always good to catch up. A list of random things:

1. 30 minute phone conversations feel like 30 seconds! :) why can't I freeze time?

2. I ate it BIG TIME today. Probably shouldve cracked my knee open but instead I just got up laughing, hysterically at myself. All of my weight on my already stupid right knee is recipe for disaster. I need those knees for dancing tomorrow night and vegas this weekend.

3. I have ideas for new art and am excited. And I got asked to shoot a band called Jack's Mannequin. Good times!

4. I had BBQ for lunch with a friend I am VERY proud of. I am thankful for the friends that inspire me to be better at what i do.

5. I got to step on a massive crunchy leaf when I left work tonight. It made my heart warm.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

re. #3 - what is this new art you speak of? You should get together with a good friend to discuss it and other artisitic things for 2 hours. Just a thought.