4.24.2012

Life Lesson #149.


“There comes a time in your journey when you start making choices from a very different place. And if a choice lines up so that it supports truth, health, happiness, wisdom and love, it’s the right choice." -Angeles Arrien

Can I just say that I am so inspired and thrilled about the future of my career. So many amazing things have happened over the past couple of weeks that are confirmation to me that I am in the right place and have made good decisions to further my business. I needed to hear this quote....it reminded me to stay focused on things that are going to last. I am making a lot of important life decisions and I am realizing more and more how crucial it is to invest my time & energy into things that are inspiring, positive and healthy. 

Here is a little glimpse into some future blogs:

1. My last minute creative trip to Nashville.

2. Details on shooting for the WFF Conference 2012 at the Sheraton in Dallas, TX.

3. New love ballad YouTube Vids. Follow my channel HERE.

4. My fave work spots in Dallas.

No comments: