9.06.2009

the summer of 2009.



"i want to change the world but instead i sleep".

i love that quote above. last night i laid on the floor with Lauren...we had so much to say. It was exciting and refreshing to talk to someone who is so hungry and reaching out for more. This entire summer has really blown my mind. I know that God has had His hand on my life...it is so clear to my friends and I, that we have gotten to this point because of something beyond us. Okay follow me here...timing is everything.

August 2006: enter Drew Wall. I meet Drew at one of my artshows. We hit it off. Sadly, we lose touch for nearly 3 years.

November 2006: enter Michelle Bandach. Michelle & I are in an artshow together at Hurley. She is bizarre, we click immediately.

March 2007: enter Tassia Trink. I meet Tassia when she walks into the Human Resources dept at the hospital i worked at. I saw her walk in, gave her paperwork, made her badge and told myself that we would be friends. Invite her to an artshow I am in.

March 2007: enter Lauren Godlove. Her and Tass come to my artshow. I know that I like these new friends but we continue hanging out randomly in groups every once in awhile for the next 2 years.

(2 year period where I disappear from CA and become a Texan)

June 2009: Randomly meet a girl named Gretchen from Kansas/Mississippi who is mutual friends with a lot of my old friends on Facebook. We meet up and hit it off immediately. She is now my best friend. Come to find out she also knows Drew Wall. Drew & I reunite. Gretchen & I go to a party in Long Beach...she meets all of my friends. Over the summer our group has become a very tight knit group...we have spent one on one time with each other and shared our lives.

a lot of things are happening and it is amazing. life thus far has left me in awe and I am so excited for the future. I am doing things differently on a daily basis. it's going to be good.

2 comments:

lauren said...

Life is a continuous stream of love.
:)

STEPH GRANT said...

sure is and i love it! i really really REALLY have enjoyed you and your blogs in my life.