9.03.2009

just some words.



i read blogs daily...google reader is my buddy. here is a photo i stumbled upon yesterday.

i have been making an effort to get to know the girls in my group & really nurture those friendships. so many friends so little time...but i am trying. Last night we had a dinner party at my place. we sat on my patio with lanterns and sipped on beverages, got locked out on the patio, took pictures, and wrote on old paper. there are times when we have just laid on our backs in silence. On Monday night i had a friend over and i realized the next day she was there for 7 hours and it felt like a couple. We talked about God, love, adventure, how we were raised, and things that are important to us. We played music and watched old videos. Talking to her was so inspiring that i cried several times...i told her this was unusual for me (the robot). All of this to say... I appreciate my friends and everyday I am learning something new. Everyday I try to love more, live true, and make a difference. Good things are happening...i can taste it.

1 comment:

Gretchen Williams Photography said...

:) i appreciate you more than you know steph! good things are for sure happening!